- _Maps, Guides and Memory Maps
- Evans range of digital and paper based maps which will hopefully go a long way to preventing you ever getting lost again!
(Added: 16-Oct-2006 Hits: 1507 Rating: 10 Votes: 1) Rate It
- _Ordnance Survey Map Shop
- Ordnance Survey is the national mapping agency of Great Britain and is the leading provider of paper mapping products and outdoor essentials. The brand is highly regarded by ramblers, map lovers and all those who like to spend time outdoors. The strength of the geographic data produced by Ordnance Survey has fostered a strong reputation amongst loyal customers who have been using OS Explorer and OS Landranger maps for years.
(Added: 31-Jul-2009 Hits: 186 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- AA 1001 Walks in Britain
- This title offers 1001 walks all over Britain, and features all the best-loved areas of the country. The walks are designed for the casual and more experienced walker alike and range from gentle strolls to more challenging walks - allowing readers to take in the best of Britain's varied landscape.
(Added: 29-Dec-2003 Hits: 646 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Backpacker's Handbook
- This guide offers essential information and advice on all aspects of backpacking and hiking, covering all backpacking styles, from short to long-distance hiking. This edition contains new material on trekking in challenging environments such as deserts and mountains.
(Added: 29-Dec-2003 Hits: 613 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Caravan and Camping Europe (AA Lifestyle Guides)
- Detailing 3500 sites in 11 Western European countries, this extensive guide details caravan and camping parks in Andorra, Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain and Switzerland. It provides up-to-date information on prices, facilities and opening times.
(Added: 29-Dec-2003 Hits: 574 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Walks and Climbs in the Pyrenees (A Cicerone Guide)
- This guide provides an introduction to the Pyrenees. It offers suggestions for 170 walks, multi-day tours and moderate ascents of some of the principal summits of the Central or High Pyrenees, and includes the Pyrenean High Route - one of the most challenging mountain treks of all.
(Added: 29-Dec-2003 Hits: 558 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Walks in Ancient Wales
- Ancient Wales for the purposes of this book is divided into Anglesey, North Wales, and South Wales. Robert Harris describes a selection of walks through the most spectacular Welsh scenery, from the country lanes and footpaths of the valleys, to the wild and remote mountains.
(Added: 29-Dec-2003 Hits: 559 Rating: 9.00 Votes: 1) Rate It